If you’re wondering about how to get rid of your facial hair at home? Here, we have scooped out some really effective DIYs that help you get your facial growth sorted impeccably correct.
The majority of us suffer from unwanted facial growth and in order to get rid of the peach fuss we have tried out everything possible. It’s very annoying to use painful methods from tweezers, waxing, to even threading to get rid of facial hair each time. So, what’s the solution? Well, why not look in your kitchen for some painless and effective ways to get rid of facial hair at the comfort of your home. Plus, these DIYs will not compel to spend a fortune.
But, before you pick your DIY home-made treatment we would like to clear one thing. Whatever home remedy you opt for please be consistent to see effective results. Nothing works as a night miracle. So, roll your sleeves up and get started!
Papaya and Turmeric
Papaya is infused with papain that helps to break down the hair follicles and also prevent hair re-growth. And turmeric’s bleaching properties enable to lighten the growth. So, overall this combination is a star!
How to make your DIY mask-
• Take one raw papaya and cut it into small pieces.
• Finely mash the pieces and make a paste.
• Add half tablespoon of turmeric powder in it and mix well.
• Apply the paste to the concerned parts and keep it for about 20 minutes.
• Rinse it off with cold water.
Apply it once in a week.
Results: it may take about one month for the makes to work on your growth also the results vary from growth to growth if you have very thick growth it may take much more time.
Baking Soda with Turmeric
Baking soda is known to remove your facial growth permanently. Of course, you need to use it consistently to achieve that. All you have to do to prepare your DIY mask is to
• Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with one tablespoon of turmeric powder.
• Add enough water to make a thick paste.
• Apply the paste to the affected area.
• Keep it for about 30 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
Apply it every once a week.
Results: it May take about 15 days to show some results and be consistent with the mask.
Green Gram Flour plus Lemon Juice
Green gram flour is a well-known home remedy to get rid of even stubborn facial growth. And lemon helps to lighten the facial growth to a great extent. All you have to do is to-
• Mix two tablespoons of green gram flour and one tablespoon of lemon juice into a fine paste.
• Refrigerate the mixture for about 30 minutes.
• Apply it to the parts where you have facial hair.
• Keep it for about 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
Apply the mixture twice a week.
Results: it may take 30 days to show some results. We would advise you to consistently use the DIY mask.
Another great pick from your kitchen shelves would be to use potato as your tool to remove facial hair. Potatoes are known to be very effective in removing facial growth. All you have to do is –
• Take a potato and cut it into half.
• Take one side and apply water to the surface.
• Rub it over the affected part for about 10 minutes.
• Rinse it off with cold water.
Do it for about two weeks every day.
Results: regular usage for about two weeks would show you the desired results.